Monday, April 14, 2008

MECHE CLUB FORUM ‘08

The success of MechE Club Forum 2008

On the 12th April 2008, Saturday, MechE Club 07/08 had successfully organized a forum entitled: Man or Woman? Who makes a better engineer? Collaborating with Mechanical department UTP, MechE Club had shown its true potential in making such an event to be remembered.

This event was conducted at the Chancellor Hall, 9am – 430pm, done especially for secondary school students around Perak. The schools involved were:

1) SMK Raja Permaisuri Bainun

2) MRSM Taiping

3) SMK Sam Tet

4) SM Teknik Teluk Intan

5) SM Teknik Kuala Kangsar

6) SM Teknik Grek

7) SM Teknik Slim River

8) SMK Gunung Rapat

9) SMA Izzuddin Syah

Even though we faced such an incident of too many last minute schools participating, but with the courage and excellent mind storming of the facilitators’ team, the forum went on without a hitch.

An honourable mention for Am Bank Group for their most supports and sponsors, the forum speakers and moderator, our beloved lecturers of mechanical, civil and petroleum departments, also a special thanx to Mr Azman for the marvelous talk of meche department which sent most of us to dreamy land, the Academic & Welfare department of Meche club, MechE Club Committee members, Med Tech Crew ( kang terlupa sedey lak diorg..hehhehe) and to those who had been involved directly or spontaneously making this forum a success.

Thank You all.


reported by,

ema8072

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://needless-things.blogspot.com/2010/01/moral-dilemna.html][u]Moral Dilemna[/u][/url]

Wazzup! I've hung around watching and reading for ages here.

Anyways, I had this urge to talk about an event. There was this occurence... When I was done with school one day I headed out, I hadn't eaten lunch so I stopped in at this restaurant and ordered a sandwitch and took it to a table and sat down when I was done I remembered I didn't pay!

Yeah evidently they were super busy and distracted because there was this manager/investor type looking around everywhere and talking to them. So I was just about to go up to the counter and say I hadn't paid but then I realized if I did that the owner guy might get mad at the employees. So I just left. What should I have done do you think?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello someplace. Found [url=http://www.google.com/ncr]you guys through google[/url]. Hope to contribute more soon!
-Doomeormese